Thursday, February 19, 2015

Yet Another Mix and Match Style

This is just another outfit I put together out of stuff in my inventory, I do that more often than I do anything else. Its always fun to see what sort of outfit you can come up with when you mix and match.

Flickr

FB


What I'm Wearing:

hair: TRUTH HAIR Posy - reds

skin: Glam Affair - Vera - India 07

shape: custom not for sale

top: Razor /// Succubus Pixie Stringed Top

pants and shoes: SLX Outfit: Baggy

nail polish: -{ZOZ}- Metals & Tips - Slink Huds

bracelets: **RE** NOX Era Bracelets

rings: {HC} Elegant - Buckle Rings Black & Plat

necklace: *ICED* Sister Double Necklace

belly piercing: *P* Belly Piercing M6 ~8 Metals & 9 Gem Colors

tatoo: .:TAOX:. TaTToo  & Appliers // Bitchy

hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

body: Slink Physique Mesh Body

eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Hippie

eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Abyss



No comments:

Post a Comment