Saturday, April 4, 2015

Carried out of danger...

A very special thank you goes out to my amazing friend fluffypig for posing with me and being my victim for this post..you are amazing Mr. TechPiggy :P (what he is wearing will not be featured in this post,only what I have on and the pose itself)

Flickr

FB


What I'm Wearing:

pose: SN~ Fairytale of Love

hair: *Soonsiki~ Coco *Reds*

skin: Lara Hurley-Fae natural dark tan

shape: custom not for sale

dress: !Rebel Hope - Brook Mesh Dress Red

shoes: !Rebel Hope - Hello Lovah Mesh Heels Black

bracelets: **RE** NOX Dulce Bracelets

rings and nails: SDesign's <<Avril>> Rings & Nails for MaitreyaMeshBodyLara

eyes: {S0NG} :: Owls // Dark Hazel Eye

tattoo: .::TAOX::. TaTToo & Applier // BItchy

body (including hands and feet) Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara




No comments:

Post a Comment