Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Return

I have been gone a long long time I know, But now I'm back and will be ATTEMPTING to blog more often..thanks to all of you who are still following me!!!
FB

FLICKR


What I'm Wearing:

hair: TRUTH HAIR Harmony - reds

skin: -Glam Affair - Summer V3 - India 06

shape: Custom not for sale

body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

necklace: .::Pretty Things::. Gold Hearts & Beads Necklace Choker Rev. (

bracelet: **RE** NOX Era Gold - Bracelets

heels: ->VeNuS<>ShOeS<-PAMELA FOR SLINK/MAITREYA/BELLEZAv3/TMP OUCH!

stockings: .:Do's:. Stockings with lacy WHITE

tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Diwali :: MM15008 ::

dress: :SS: My Red Sweetheart Babydoll Dress w White Bow

head: LeLutka Mesh Head - Simone

eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Abyss

hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment