Wednesday, January 28, 2015

First Post, Woot Woot!

Ok, so for a long time people have been telling me I should blog. So I finally gave in and thanks to Jade ( djjade2.blogspot.com ) I am learning and hopefully gonna do ok at this.  Below is my first outfit and photo editing attempts.  I have these and a few more on my flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/130185737@N05/
or find me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/adrianna.danae









WHAT I AM WEARING:

hair: eXxEsS : TETA Mesh Hair - Red

top: ~BK~ Adrianna FitMesh Tank Top V.2 - Soft Colours

skirt: *CK* Exclusive hella sexy

shoes: REIGN. - Alloy Heels- Black

necklace: MG - Necklace - Ashira Teardrop

earrings: MG - Earrings - Ashira Teardrop

bracelets: :.Encious.: Dead Sexy

tattoo: .:TAOX:. TaTToo & Applier // Bitchy

collar: [Tethered]1 Collar - My Heart is Caged -Nightfall Descent

body: Slink Physique Mesh Body

feet: Slink AvEhance Feet Female High

hands: Slink  AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

piercings: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings

skin: Essences ~ Song *brilliant

eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Abyss

shape: custom by Adrianna - not for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment