Thursday, January 29, 2015

Still Learning...

So this is my second post obviously....My photo editing skills leave a lot to be desired I know but hopefully you like the outfit I put together. Those of you that come back will notice a trend in my outfits...I love to mix and match from sets or find a piece from one set I tend to keep on. I will always post what it is even if it was in a different blog post.  Find me on Flickr here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/130185737@N05/
Find me on FB here - https://www.facebook.com/adrianna.danae




Here is what I have on in the pictures:

piercing: ::envi :: Chained Love Belly Piercing - Black

shape: custom not for sale

bracelets:  UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black

hair: Exile:: Where We Belong Dark Reds

shoes: Mute. Purge - Black

feet: Slink AvEnhance Female Feet High

hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

body: Slink Physique Mesh Body

top: *F.A.A* 69 Crop Top Black

pants: :::Sn@tch Fiasco Leather Pants (Snake):::

collar: [Tethered]1 Collar - My Heart is Caged - Nightfall Descent

tattoo: .: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Bitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment