Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I stink at Titles...

The pose is another one from Something New and the heels are part of UNiQ PhaZe's contribution to the Irish Gacha Fair! (I currently don't have a link to that Fair but if I find one I will slide it in a post!)

Flickr

FB


What I'm Wearing:

pose: SN ~ Blog My Feet

hair: ::EXILE:: Scribbled Hearts Reds

skin: Glam Affair - Vera - India 07

shape: custom not for sale

top/pants: [AdN] TUTTI FRUTTI (Appliers Included)

necklace:  **RE** Black Heart Necklace 2.3

bracelets: **RE** NOX Dulce Bracelets

rings: -FAUN- Midi Ring Set -Silver-

eye piercing: Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings

hip piercing: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings

chest piercing: *P* Unisex Chest Piercing K3 ~8 Metals~

nail polish: adoness: Slink Enhancement Nails: Basics Mono to Goth

heels: UNiQ PhaZe Jen Heels SLINK HIGH 5 (Irish Gacha Fair)

eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Abyss

lipstick: MONS / Makeups - Lipstick Glamorous - brown

hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

body: Slink Physique Mesh Body




UNiQ PhaZe is looking for bloggers  (or message me in world.. adriannadanae..NCs are best)

No comments:

Post a Comment