Monday, March 9, 2015

Ugh the only thing worse than mornings...MONDAY

Contrary to my title I am actually a fan of Monday usually because as a Carnival Worker it means an end to the hectic rush of the weekend and a chance to sit on my butt at work and not stress quite as much. But that view is very uncommon as many know and Monday is the least liked day of most people's work week because it signifies a return to the grindstone.

Flickr

FB

 

What I'm Wearing:

pose: *SN~ Mondayitis

hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Rossella" Red

skin: Lara Hurley-Fae natural dark tan

shape: custom not for sale

outfit: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Lingerie

bracelets: **RE** NOX Era Bracelets

nailpolish: -{ZOZ}- All My Love - Single Polish & Rings

necklace: TE - Captured Heart Necklace Set

stomach piercing: [PuncturedPinup]AllThat!BellyPiercing

body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (hands and feet as well)

tattoo: L'Emporio - Tattoo - Owl -3 Fades- + App-









No comments:

Post a Comment